I’m an animator and designer with extensive experience in micro video, live projections, and documentary film.
In the past few years, I’ve:
- been a finalist for Toronto International Film Festival’s TIFF x Instagram Shorts Festival (and short-listed by Indiewire)
- directed an award-winning animated music video for A Place To Bury Strangers
- designed and built a footnote website for Penny Lane’s acclaimed documentary, NUTS! (as seen in Filmmaker Magazine)
- created mysterious projections for live theater
- launched the only full-scale animation festival in the state of Texas
- …and helped 5th graders make a stop-motion adventure about a runaway cat
Teaching animation in my spare time — both in youth outreach and art therapy contexts — is also incredibly important to me.
Short on time? Here’s my animation reel.