I’m an animation director, producer and film composer with extensive experience in micro video, custom music, and design.
In the last year, I’ve:
- directed an award-winning animated music video for A Place To Bury Strangers
- produced an animated micro video variety show
- been a finalist for Toronto International Film Festival’s TIFF x Instagram Shorts Festival (and short-listed by Indiewire)
- launched the only full-scale animation festival in the state of Texas
- designed and built a website for the footnotes to Penny Lane’s award-winning documentary, NUTS! (as seen in Filmmaker Magazine)
- created mysterious projections for live theater
- scored an award-winning documentary about queer undocumented youth
- …and helped 5th graders make a stop-motion animated short about a runaway cat
Teaching animation in my spare time — both in youth outreach and art therapy contexts — is also incredibly important to me.
Short on time? Here’s my animation reel.